Starship Deck Plans

A2Z

Explorer
Anyone know a good source of starship plans? I'm trying to set up an aliens type one-off game with the players as space marines stranded on a ship with a dangerous alien race hunting them. I'd really like to find a pre-made map of a large multi-deck ship. Something the players can get lost in. I'm not having much luck though.

Failing finding something online are there any products with starship plans?

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
A2Z said:
Anyone know a good source of starship plans? I'm trying to set up an aliens type one-off game with the players as space marines stranded on a ship with a dangerous alien race hunting them. I'd really like to find a pre-made map of a large multi-deck ship. Something the players can get lost in. I'm not having much luck though.

Failing finding something online are there any products with starship plans?

www.starbaseprime.com will give you info on tile sets (from SkeletonKey Games) and starship designs (from Ronin Arts).

BlackMoria

First Post
It is out of print, but for the Traveller game, there was a boxed supplement called Azhanti High Lightning, which was a complete set of deck plans (can't remember the number of decks but it was alot) for a Azhanti High Lightning class ship.

Arnwyn

First Post
I'm a big fan of Palladium's "Macross Deck Plans". 3 books, with tons of capital-size ship deck plans.

Out of print, though...

CarlZog

Explorer
Wulf Ratbane said:
I will second the recommendation for Skeleton Key Games' starship deck plans.

(Also quite nice for Space Hulk, btw...)

What a GREAT idea!

Mmmm, Space Hulk! I loved that game. Haven't played in years -- except on the computer. I still occasionally boot up my old DOS machine to play the first Space Hulk computer game. I'm looking forward to trying out the new Doom Boardgame, which is reputed to be very much Space Hulk.

Carl

Remove ads