• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starting a Homebrew Campaign in Richmond, VA

scadgrad

First Post
Hey Gang,

I'm new to the area & am looking to get a group started. I'll be using 3.5 rules and running a homebrew campaign. Check out my PBP thread if you want an idea of what the setting is like. I've over 25 years of DM-ing experience and would like to meet players in the area. Drop me an email at:

scadgrad@comcast.net

My Homebrew Play-by-Post

drife

Explorer
Hey.....we are a group looking for players also....maybe we could merge and take turns running.......there are 4 of us...3 males and one female with various levels of experience....e-mail me if interested.

"dave@frescodesigns.com"

der_kluge

Adventurer
I'll be moving to Richmond around the first part of October. You guys looking for more players? I'll be staying with my sister who lives in Ashland for at least a few weeks, or until she gets sick of me and I can get an apartment. Once my house sells in KC, the family unit would be joining me, but I suspect we'll be buying around Ashland/Henrico county area, or at least until I get more acquainted with the area, since I've never been there.

Until then, I'll be like a dirty bachelor again, and could game every night, god-willing. :)

Remove ads