• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarwarsRevised Empire in the Dark [RECRUITING]

Light or Dark

• Poll closed .

arcanaman

First Post
I need 4-6 players for this campaign

What is it About?
The Campaign begins in the early republic hopping off from the knights of the old republic story arcs for some reason your characters are all on an republic battleship heading to Telos from Dantooine although this will change if you choose sith instead of jedi the rest is secret

Character Creation
1) free 18
2) you can be anything in the alien anthology
3) depending on the Majority vote will eitheir be Jedi or Sith
EMPIRE IN THE DARK IS KNOW CLOSED
KNOW LOOKING FOR ONE-TWO PEOPLE INTRESTED IN BEING ADDED TO THE CAST OF CHARACTERS

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
I'm definitely interested. The two other Star Wars games I've expressed interest in seems to have died before they ever took off.

As for Star Wars Revised, then it is the version just before Saga, right? Just want to be sure, before I sit down and start making a character.

When it comes to side I've always been drawn to the Dark Side, so I vote Sith, but if the rest are more into Jedi's, then I'm fine with that too. :)

arcanaman

First Post
I would like two jedi(consular or Guardain Characters) I could also change up to saga if I had a link to it

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
I love Star Wars as a setting. I voted Jedi since I prefer good guys to bad guys in general. If we must play force users, I have a Neti character I wouldn't mind trying out. My first love is playing droids however (they're the real heroes of the setting after all) so that'd be my first choice if at all possible.

Bialaska

First Post
Well, I can play Jedi. Not sure whether it should be a Guardian or a Consular, but I'll probably figure that out. If the group is combat heavy it'll probably be consular, to fill out some of the more social skills and if there's a noble (or a consular), I'll go for the Jedi Guardian.

We get a free 18 you state in the initial post, but how are the rest of our attributes calculated? Point buy, rolled on invisible castle or something third?

Will you allow things from the Power of the Jedi or the Dark Side sourcebook (depending on whether we're light or dark siders).

Remove ads