• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarwarsRevised Empire in the Dark [RECRUITING]

Light or Dark

• Poll closed .

arcanaman

First Post
cooked up the beginning for the darkside tell you when we get at least another person what should we do incase of a tie between good and evil

Bialaska

First Post
I like Saga edition more than Revised and I know that the last Saga game I signed up for (which never took off) was filled very quickly, so I think it's generally that Saga is more popular than Revised, it's simpler and yet with the talent trees opens up for a lot of versatility. And Jedi is no longer two classes, but simply two talent trees on the same class, which I think is great.

arcanaman

First Post
they don't have a new alien anthology or dasrkside handbook are you sure you want to give up the adavantages at least until the book for the old republic comes out

arcanaman

First Post
since the floodwaters have receded from downtown Desmoines my thoughts have been much clearer I will keep things the way they are does anyone know what happened to Ambrus? will he or she be returning to us or what?

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm still around, just not certain what there is to add. Everything is pretty much up in the air: Jedi vs Sith, Revised vs Saga, characters, etc. I'm kind of waiting to see which way the wind blows before pitching any ideas.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads