• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarwarsRevised Empire in the Dark [RECRUITING]

Light or Dark

• Poll closed .

arcanaman

First Post
Okay while I am helping Nightbreeze and finding Ambrus it time for you guys to start making your characters and if Ambrus isn't coming back will have a tie between light and darkness what should we do for a tie breaker

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm still around, just not certain what there is to add. Everything is pretty much up in the air: Jedi vs Sith, Revised vs Saga, characters, etc. I'm kind of waiting to see which way the wind blows before pitching any ideas.

Okay while I am helping Nightbreeze and finding Ambrus it time for you guys to start making your characters and if Ambrus isn't coming back will have a tie between light and darkness what should we do for a tie breaker
See first quote. ;)

S/He should be soundfing off soon enough.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Er, I got my hands at the RCR, but I don't have the strength to read it. I use to put a lot of thought in character creation, so I have to fold from this one.

Nightbreeze

First Post
If he is willing...I'd like a combat oriented jedi, focusing on force powers (if that is possible under these rules...in saga edition, with skill focus: use the force, and high wisdom, you can get a very sick character).

Bialaska

First Post
Given that both Nightbreeze and Reveille are going to be Jedi's, I'll probably cook something different up. Even if I go for a Jedi Consular, it's going to be hard matching Reveille's 20 Intelligence and Wisdom.

Remove ads