• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarwarsRevised Empire in the Dark [RECRUITING]

Light or Dark

• Poll closed .

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm kind of busy with oth games and other things going on and dealing with a cold, I'm not going to have the time to create a character for Nightbreeze.

Sorry mang.

Bialaska

First Post
[SBLOCK=Soldier]Name: Tenna Quinn
Species: Human
Class/level: Soldier 1

Planet of birth: Kuat
Height: 1.6 meters
Weight: 49 kilograms

Strength 18 (+4)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 18 (+4)
Intelligence 15 (+2)
Wisdom 13 (+1)
Charisma 10 (+0)

Initiative: +3
Defense: 16 (+3 class, +3 Dexterity)
DR: 3 (Combat Jumpsuit)
Saves: Fortitude: +6, Reflex: +3, Will: +1
Speed: 10 m

VP/WP: 14/18
Base atk: +1
Atk: Vibroblade +5 OR Unarmed +5 OR Heavy Blaster +4
Damage: 2d6+4 OR 1d4+6 OR 3d6

RACIAL & CLASS ABILITIES: Bonus Feat, Bonus skill points

FEATS: Armor Proficiency (Light), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons), Martial Arts, Force Sensitive

SKILLS: Computer Use +6 (4 ranks), Demolitions +6 (4 ranks), Intimidate +4 (4 ranks), Pilot +7 (4 ranks), Repair +6 (4 ranks), Treat Injury +5 (4 ranks), Enhance Ability +8 (4 ranks)

EQUIPMENT: Combat Jumpsuit (1500), Combat Gloves (200), Vibro Blade (250), Heavy Blaster (750), Commlink (200), 4 power packs (100)

BACKGROUND: Born and raised in Kuat's Undercity, Tenna was never found by the Jedi, despite her force sensitive nature. Instead she had to fight her way out of poverty and the clutches of her family. It was not until she joined the republic army that she was finally able to get a new start in life.
Unfortunately her military career never was the success that she had hoped for and expected. She was undoubtedly one of the most talented soldiers in her unit, yet she had too much independence to be part of the normal army. She was sent to a special units team for some specialized training, but after she ended up in a fight with the commanding officer (she felt she was justified to break his nose after he was fondling her!), she was discharged dishonourably.
For the last few months she lived by the odd jobs she could find, until she was able to afford a ticket to some planet, any planet, as long as she can start a new and better life.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Force Adept]Name: Tenna Quinn
Species: Human (Echani)
Class/level: Force Adept 1

Planet of birth: Thyrsus
Height: 1.6 meters
Weight: 49 kilograms

Strength 18 (+4)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 18 (+4)
Intelligence 15 (+2)
Wisdom 13 (+1)
Charisma 10 (+0)

Initiative: +3
Defense: 18 (+3 class, +3 Dexterity, +2 Dodge)
Saves: Fortitude: +5, Reflex: +4, Will: +3
Speed: 10 m

VP/WP: 12/18
Base atk: +0
Atk: Unarmed +4 OR Quarterstaff +4 OR Bow +3
Damage: 1d4+4 OR 1d6+6 OR 1d8

RACIAL & CLASS ABILITIES: Bonus Feat, Bonus skill points, Force Training (Control)

FEATS: Force Sensitive, Weapon Group Proficiency (Simple Weapons, Primitive Weapons), Control, Martial Arts, Defensive Martial Arts

SKILLS: Climb +8 (4 ranks), Jump +8 (4 ranks), Knowledge (Echani culture) +6 (4 ranks), Treat Injury +5 (4 ranks), Tumble +5 (2 ranks), Listen +3 (2 ranks), Spot +3 (2 ranks), Battlemind +8 (4 ranks), Enhance Ability +8 (4 ranks), Heal Self +4 (4 ranks)

EQUIPMENT: Quarterstaff (65), Bow with 10 arrows (320), Utility Belt (600), 1015 Credits

BACKGROUND: Tenna was raised in a temple on Thyrsus, trained from she was just a child in the martial arts. Unfortunately she recently hit a block on her path to achieving mastery. While it's obvious that she's not anywhere near her peak, her studies slowed down, she became distracted too easily.
After meeting with the Masters of the temple, she was told that to gain a greater insight she would have to leave the temple and experience the world, before she could return once again.[/SBLOCK]

arcanaman

First Post
I can male human Jedi Gaurdain right I will do it and he can figure out everything else in fact here:

Name: Raith Vor'en Gender: M Level 1
Fort:+5 Ref:+3 Will:+4 VP(vitality points): 13WP(woundpoints):17

Abilites Skills:
Str: 18+4 Battle mind 4(+3) =7 Special
dex:14+2 Force Defense 4(+1)=5 Force Training
Con:16+3 Force Stealth 4(+1)=5 (Control)
Int: 14+2 Enhance Ability 4(+5)=9 Deflect Defense
Wis: 15+2 Healself 4(+3)=7
Cha:12+1 Empathy 4(+1)=5
Feats
Force sensetive Equipment
Control Lightsaber2d8 Crit19-20
Attuned Jedi robes

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
I'll think about it I am not sure yet at some point you may have to multiclass in one level of eitheir while being force sensetive you can't actually do(anything in this edition) unless you take a force using class prehaps you have a family memeber who is a jedi

Well, I would get a Force Class at level 5, Force Warrior, it's just that the basic force classes does not fit in with the Soldier.

Remove ads