• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarwarsRevised Empire in the Dark [RECRUITING]

Light or Dark

• Poll closed .

arcanaman

First Post
I decided to split the campaign into two Empire in the Dark is the first installment going from levels 1-15 then Remnants in Space is from 15-? Remnants in space will being in the ruins of the Dantooine enclave but thats not for a while yet

Azaar

Explorer
If you're still looking for another player or two, I might be interested in making up a character. Thankfully I have Power of the Jedi and Dark Side Sourcebook both, so I may toy with that. If not, that's cool. I'm pretty much assured of being able to post daily.

arcanaman

First Post
we are jedi at the moment the blade of fury a republic battleship heading for telos to help refugees from the mando wars has just been boreded by sith soldiers work with that

Nightbreeze

First Post
So far, I am enjoying the game (my first Star Wars game, and killing a sith with one blow probably has something to do with my happiness). Only two suggestions, with no offence meant, is a little bit more care with punctuation and spelling...I know that all of us are in a hurry to write, but it somehow spoils the experience. Another thing is for the Dm to recap all the round in one single post, instead of responding to each player's post. That said, yay for the Jedi :)

Remove ads