Level Up (A5E) State of the Archetypes

xiphumor

Legend
4E9B390F-3659-4060-A9A5-7CE585FCF15D.jpeg

Updated as of GPG #8

Pedantic

Legend
Huh. I hadn't realized Cleric and Sorcerer hadn't seen any GPG archetypes yet. I wonder what the situation looks like if we add in 3rd party material? The market is still small enough to reasonably collect all of it.

Faolyn

(she/her)
I don’t know about the OGL, but I have some GPG pitches heading that way.
I think @timespike had said that they hadn't been and that's why he hadn't published any yet. But that was ages ago so it could have changed or I could be misremembering.

Huh. I hadn't realized Cleric and Sorcerer hadn't seen any GPG archetypes yet. I wonder what the situation looks like if we add in 3rd party material? The market is still small enough to reasonably collect all of it.
I'm still weirded out that "Mutant" was a warlock archetype and not a sorcerer one.

I actually did compile a list! I did it so when I finally can get my friends to switch to Level Up (we're in the middle of a bunch of games already) I can just send them a link so they can see all the options.

Last edited:

Pedantic

Legend
Oh good, you caught me right in the middle of painstakingly making my own list, and that's way easier.
I'm still weirded out that "Mutant" was a warlock archetype and not a sorcerer one.

I actually did compile a list! I did it so when I finally can get my friends to switch to Level Up (we're in the middle of a bunch of games already) I can just send them a link so they can see all the options.
Looks like you have some access restrictions set up on that file, can you do a publicly shareable version?

Faolyn

(she/her)
Looks like you have some access restrictions set up on that file, can you do a publicly shareable version?
Fixed, hopefully.

Remove ads