Level Up (A5E) State of the Archetypes

xiphumor

Legend
Where is the Mortalist Warlock from?

EDIT: found it, but you should add it to your key. You’re also missing some standalone options from PMG like Firey Justice and Arcane Sniper.

Last edited:

xiphumor

Legend
DEEB21B8-9CDF-40B0-AC0D-E05069B1A0CD.jpeg

Pedantic

Legend
I am honestly surprised to see the Sorcerer still behind. Now I want to play one.

Though, Sorcerers are actually one of the best classes to import O5e archetypes into. Maybe that's another metric we should be tracking, some rating of clearly O5e material works and how much of that is available.

Faolyn

(she/her)
Where is the Mortalist Warlock from?

EDIT: found it, but you should add it to your key. You’re also missing some standalone options from PMG like Firey Justice and Arcane Sniper.
I don't think I own the Arcane Sniper, and while I bought Fiery Justice, I haven't looked through it yet (I will do so now). I apparently forgot to tag the Mortalist; I'll fix that.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Arcane Sniper is a ranger btw, which is annoyingly not mentioned in the product description.
Fixed!

Also relevant: the artificer and savant got added to the LUSRDs today. Since that was the only obstacle to my supporting them, you will start to see material for both of them from PMG at some point in the near future. Some of those purple bars will be getting evened out in length a bit more, BTW. The new MoAR release (should be any day now) has a sorcerer archetype in it, for example.

Remove ads