Stealth Mode issues

Capellan

Explorer
Nice to see Stealth mode back. I like the dark text on light backgrounds, and the lack of graphics to slow things down.

Three issues though:

1. where'd the control bar go? I can't access My Account without it.

2. When posting, the text box is now white text on black instead of black text on white. Is this deliberate? I personally hope not, as I really don't like it.

3. it doesn't matter to me, but might to the site folks, but the (c) blurb at the bottom of the page is completely illegible in Stealth mode

doghead

thotd
I've been getting used to the subtle tones of player handbook, but its nice to see steath is back.

thanks.

the head of the dog.

hong

WotC's bitch
Although Sky still has a few kinks to iron out....

1) big black bar underneath each post (containing the Quote and Quick Reply icons) and also at the bottom of each page (with the style chooser)

2) big black ball obscuring the copyright notice at the bottom of each page

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Thanks for the topic, Cap, I hadn't used Stealth since ages ago, and BOY is it relaxing on the ol eyeballs.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I really like Stealth, especially at work. :)

Would it be possible to have a "Stealth NO IMAGES" mode, so I could read at work with no Avatars or in-message images visible (including .sigs), but be able to keep them visible from home where I use a different mode?

Thanks, -- N

Michael Morris

First Post
Nifft said:
I really like Stealth, especially at work. :)

Would it be possible to have a "Stealth NO IMAGES" mode, so I could read at work with no Avatars or in-message images visible (including .sigs), but be able to keep them visible from home where I use a different mode?

Thanks, -- N

Russ needs to chase down the advertisers and get text-equivalents for their ads for display on that page before I can do that. I will clean up the logo though.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Michael Morris said:
Russ needs to chase down the advertisers and get text-equivalents for their ads for display on that page before I can do that. I will clean up the logo though.

I wouldn't mind one picture-ad at the top -- it's the constant insertion of images into the body of the page that worry me.

Thanks, -- N

Remove ads