The Return of the Dark (Unable to distinguish hyperlinks in Dark Mode)

Cleon

Legend
I was really happy when Freyar told me the forum has a Dark Mode again, but I'm not finding it very usable because the posts don't have hyperlink text default to a different colour from regular text.

The old "Eric Noah's Half Fiend Love Child" had hyperlinks in a yellow-orange colour which stood out nicely from the dark background and white text.

Even if the current Dark Mode used the same bluish colour hyperlink text as its Light Mode it'd be workable - at least we'd know where the links were without having to hover a mouse pointer over them.

'Course it could just be my browser, but I'm sure plenty of Enworld readers are using the current iteration of Firefox.

Cleon

Legend
There's this thread about the new Dark Mode. The hyperlink color has already been noted (although I haven't seen any response about it yet).

I also still have the same issue in Chrome, reported in the thread noted by JustinCase.

Thanks for the responses.

Still, it might be helpful to have a thread about the hyperlink colour issue. One titled "Wait, what's this?" isn't exactly clear.

Come to think of it, neither is "The Return of the Dark." I'd better tweak the title of this thread…

Also, Spoilers inside a GM block are unreadable in dark mode. The background color is rgb(0,0,0) and text color is rgb(27,27,27).
GM: Stuff
secret stuff

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases