Steam and Steel - A Guide to Fantasy Steamworks - extra teaser posted 4/27/04

HellHound said:
Dealying it now would be a remarkable act, All that remains is for me to add the bookmarks to the PDF, and get the go-ahead from Carnifex and up she goes on the interweb.

:)

Hmm. I wonder if there are steam-powered INTARWEB devices possible. Y'know, like, how many telegraph machines would you have to put together to duplicate a 400 x 640 resolution screen?

TheAuldGrump

First Post
It's up! And I am downloading even as I type!

I may even have been the first customer. :) (Can't tell for sure, there is no listing of how many have been downloaded that I can find...)

Now if Maiden of the High Seas comes out as well I will be a well satisfied Auld Grump.

*EDIT* Oooohhh! and more steamy goodness coming out for it from Ronin Arts! Cool! Now back to reading the beast!

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Ha ha! Beat you to it!

Looks very good, a whole lot of options. Sidebars and boxes with alternate ways to handle some things.

Yes sir, one happy Grump!

Carnifex

First Post
TheAuldGrump said:
Ha ha! Beat you to it!

Looks very good, a whole lot of options. Sidebars and boxes with alternate ways to handle some things.

Yes sir, one happy Grump!

You've actually got a slightly better version than the one I've got kicking around on my desktop at the mo :p Since my version was before the cover was added and without some other tweaks I think. Curse you! :p ;) :D

Oooh, and I've finally been able to change my sig! Yay!

masque

First Post
TheAuldGrump said:
It's up! And I am downloading even as I type!

Gottabuyottabuygottabuygotta... I left my credit card at home, and the library closes before I could get there and back. Looks like tomorrow then.

*sigh*

Hope this one shoots up the charts at RPGNow!

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Gave it a good read. Great book. I have put up a review on RPGNow and gave it 5 stars. While I won't be using everything the book is set up with enough options to pick and choose what I want and what I don't want. I am very nearly finished printing it up right now. (I cleverly bought an ink cartridge for just this occassion. :))

I think we have a winner here!

The Auld Grump, tired, need sleep, need to read book, make choices... which do you think is going to win out? (My guess is falling asleep and dreaming about making the choiceszzz...)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Thanks for the review, AuldGrump!

Would you consider cross-posting it to our reviews section here on E.N.World?

Heck, if you want to expand on it, also consider the reviews section at RPG.net

Zym

First Post
Course RPGNow is having some glitch with "Buying" anything atm...Instead of fresh, new, steam goodness I get:

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /home/rpgnow/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 4

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rpgnow/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:4) in /home/rpgnow/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 4

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/rpgnow/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:4) in /home/rpgnow/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rpgnow/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:4) in /home/rpgnow/public_html/shopping_cart.php on line 237

Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

They hate me, they really hate me! :(

Remove ads