• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Steam d20

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Now, I know there is a product out there that I can't find. I want rules for a victorian age/steam age type world. With super gadgets and flying machines before there time. You get the idea. I am trying to find a basis for a new campiagn setting, and think this would be a good place to start.

Thanks

Alaska

Gospog

First Post
Sorcery & Steam is a great supplement in that vein.

I think it's from FFG.

It's specifically focused on incorporating steam into a D&D game.

Have fun! :)

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Also a campaign setting called Iron Kingdoms has been coming out soon for a good while, and looks to be excellent. A few bits of it are out now (a massively good monster book called Monsternomicon and a small character creation guide called Lock & Load). Also, there's something from EN Press (I think) that Carnifex was either working on or doing by himself. Called Steam & Steel?

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
Alaska Roberts said:
Now, I know there is a product out there that I can't find. I want rules for a victorian age/steam age type world. With super gadgets and flying machines before there time. You get the idea. I am trying to find a basis for a new campiagn setting, and think this would be a good place to start.

Thanks

Alaska

Check this out, Alaska:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/core/detail.php?qsID=353&qsSeries=Core

Judging by OGL Horror and OGL Cyberpunk, this one should be worth the wait.

Remove ads