Still Taking Requests (Updated: 4/14 - The Destructor)

justinsluder

First Post
destriga said:
Awsome work, im very impressed. I have a request as well. I have a party of 4 people (cleric, duskblade, rogue, and sorcerer) They are each level 20 so this would be a higher level group. I need an epic level monk that would be a challenge for those 4. Cleric is just focused on healing, duskblade is a 2h wielding beast, rogue is all about the crits (telling blow etc.), and sorcerer has high save dcs (his favorite spell avasculate). You can use any book you want, i have them all or can get my hands on them with ease. High fantasy, lots of magic so feel free to use any race/items you need.

Goson, male metallivore quickling savant human Martial Mnk 24: CR 27; Medium outsider (augmented monstrous humanoid); HD 24d10+216; hp 350; Init +19; Spd 200 ft.; AC 60 (+11 Dex, +16 Wis, +11 Monk, +4 dodge, +8 armor) touch 52, flat-footed 60; BAB/Grap +22/+34; Atk Unarmed Strike +34/+34 melee (8d8+13, 19-20/x2) or Disintegration Gauntlet +33 ranged touch (240, x2, 300 ft. max, Fort DC 27 negates 210 damage); Full Atk Unarmed Strike +34/+34/+29/+24/+19 melee (8d8+13, 19-20/x2) or Flurry of Blows +34/+34/+34/+34/+29/+24/+19 melee (8d8+13, 19-20/x2); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; SA - breath weapon, corrosive skin, rapid attacks; SQ - combat insight, DR 10/magic (6/-), deductive leap, eat metal, fast healing 1, skill mastery, smell metal, terrain insight, uncanny dodge; AL LE; SV Fort +31, Ref +33, Will +38; Str 26, Dex 32, Con 28, Int 24, Wis 42, Cha 17.
Skills: Balance +40, Climb +35, Diplomacy +21, Escape Artist +21, Hide +68, Jump +105, Listen +45, Move Silently +68, Search +9, Sense Motive +43, Spot +45, Swim +20, Tumble +50, Use Rope +13.​
Feats: Blind-FightB, Combat Reflexes, Defensive Throw, Deflect ArrowsB, DodgeB, Eyes in the Back of Your Head, Freerunner, Hold the Line, Improved Critical (unarmed strike)B, Improved GrappleB, Improved InitiativeB, Improved Natural Attack (unarmed strike) x2, Improved SunderB, Improved TripB, Improved Unarmed StrikeB, MobilityB, Power AttackB, Quick DrawB, Spring AttackB, Weapon Focus (unarmed strike).​
Epic Feats: Damage Reduction x2, Dire ChargeB.​
Skill Tricks (13 max, 10 current, 2 free, 16 skill points spent): Acrobatic Backstab, Back on Your Feet, Leaping Climber, Nimble Charge, Slipping Past, Speedy Ascent, Spot the Weak Point, Up the Hill, Walk the Walls, Wall Jumper.​
Breath Weapon (Ex): Corrodes most metallic objects, 25 ft. cone, once per 1d4+1 rounds, 6/day maximum. Any metallic object exposed to the breath weapon corrodes and become useless immediately. The size of the object in question does not alter the speed of this effect. Unattended, nonmagical items receive no save. Held or carried items, as well as magic items made of steel, get a Ref save (DC 31) to negate the effect. Metals that do not readily corrode (gold, mithral, platinum) are immune and adamantine saves as if it had a magic enhancement bonus one point higher than it actually does.​
Corrosive Skin (Ex): Any metallic object that deals damage to Goson is instantly corroded and destroyed. Magic items may make a Reflex save (DC 35) to avoid being completely ruined. Gold, mithral and platinum are immune and adamantine saves as if it had a magic enhancement bonus one point higher than it actually does.​
Diamond Body (Su): Goson is immune to poisons of all kinds.​
Eat Metal (Ex): Goson eats corroded metals, requiring the same amount of such metal as he would normally require food.​
Improved Evasion (Ex): Goson takes no damage on a successful Reflex saving throw against attacks, but takes only half damage on a failed save. Goson does not gain the benefit of improved evasion while helpless.​
Perfect Self: Goson is a magical creature. He is treated as an outsider rather than as a humanoid for the purpose of spells and magical effects. Additionally, Goson has damage reduction 10/magic, which allows him to ignore the first 10 points of damage from any attack made by a nonmagical weapon or by any natural attack made by a creature that doesn’t have similar damage reduction. Unlike other outsiders, Goson can still be brought back from the dead as if he were a member of his previous creature type.​
Purity of Body (Ex): Goson is immune to all diseases except for supernatural and magical diseases.​
Rapid Attacks (Ex): A quickling may make an extra ranged attack at its highest attack bonus during any attack action and when making a full attack. Furthermore, it may modify any or all of its melee attack rolls with its Dexterity modifier instead of its Strength modifier, if desired. When it makes this substitution for all its melee attacks in an attack action or a full attack, it gains an extra melee attack at its highest attack bonus.​
Skill Mastery (Ex): Goson can Take 10 with the following skills: Balance, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, Tumble.​
Smell Metal (Ex): Goson can smell the presence of any metal object within 90 ft. This distance doubles if he is downwind from a metallic object.​
Timeless Body (Ex): Goson no longer takes penalties to his ability scores for aging and cannot be magically aged. Bonuses still accrue, and Goson still dies of old age when his time is up.​
Possessions: amulet of mighty fists +5, belt of magnificence +6, boots of greater celerity (greater celerity - at will, +30 competence bonus to Move Silently), bracers of armor +8 with heavy fortification, cloak of cat‘s insight (+10 insight bonus to Dexterity, +30 competence bonus to Hide), cowl of warding, gauntlet of disintegration (maximized disintegrate - at will, CL 20th), gauntlet of rust, goggles of owl’s insight +10, vest of resistance +8.​
Notes: Skill Tricks can be found starting on pg. 82 of Complete Scoundrel. The Metallivore template is in the Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition v 3.5. The Quickling and Savant templates are in the Advanced Bestiary. The Martial Monk variant class can be found here.​

Here you go. Not as many hit points as I would like, but I did what I could.

Let me know if you'd like something different.

justinsluder

First Post
Reveille said:
Here's another request justin.

Based on the Shaken, Frightened and Panicked conditions from the PHB, stat up a new condition following this path to the ultimate conclusion; the Terrified condition.

Okay, here is what I came up with. I hope it works for you.

destriga

First Post
Yeah it will work just fine. The only flaw i see, and maybe i missed it, is no SR? But that is easily fixable by an item.

thanks again

justinsluder

First Post
destriga said:
Yeah it will work just fine. The only flaw i see, and maybe i missed it, is no SR? But that is easily fixable by an item.

thanks again

I considered leaving that in the Martial Monk, but decided it didn't fit right (my opinion, I haven't asked other about it yet) so I removed it. I almost junked Perfect Self too.

If you like, just add the Diamond Soul ability back on. That would give Goson SR 34.

Remove ads