Gamers Wanted! Stone Mountain, GA, USA OD&D(1974) looking for gamers

diaglo

Villager
next session oct 16.

same bat time
same bat channel

back at the Keep. the snow is falling on the cedars.
 

diaglo

Villager
next session Nov 6

same bat time
same bat channel


inside a strange cave after being attacked by a shapeshifter.
 

diaglo

Villager
next session december 4

same bat time
same bat channel

party is mainly in the caves of chaos. a few members scattered doing other things across the county.
 

diaglo

Villager
so how does this sunday sound?

july 23

same bat time
same bat channel

the party has just recovered an artifact and is returning it to the seat of government
 

howandwhy99

Villager
I'm in too, with a ride from uh... Loki? (travelling with a trickster God can't bode well)

I'll post it on the board.
 

diaglo

Villager
next session
sept 24

same bat time
same bat channel

the party is involved in the politics of the county seat and possible wedding.
 

sumradagnoth

Villager
diaglo said:
next session
sept 24

same bat time
same bat channel

the party is involved in the politics of the county seat and possible wedding.
er.... sorry to drop in late to this thread, but uhm... how can I get in on this? :D
 

diaglo

Villager
sumradagnoth said:
er.... sorry to drop in late to this thread, but uhm... how can I get in on this? :D
for more information visit: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ToneTG/

we use the 1974 boxed set rules with the supplements from 1975-76.

combat includes Chainmail 1971
and wilderness involves the Outdoor Survival game from Avalon Hill




yeah... this is D&D at its roots.

3d6 in order str, int, wis, con, dex, cha for stats
roll hps at every level.
 

sumradagnoth

Villager
diaglo said:
for more information visit: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ToneTG/

we use the 1974 boxed set rules with the supplements from 1975-76.

combat includes Chainmail 1971
and wilderness involves the Outdoor Survival game from Avalon Hill




yeah... this is D&D at its roots.

3d6 in order str, int, wis, con, dex, cha for stats
roll hps at every level.
sounds good enuff! i just moved to decatur and im jonesing to get in with something
 

diaglo

Villager
next session is this sunday. same bat time, same bat channel


also check out the General Forum for a thread by Rangerwicket. Atlanta Gameday
 
hey

Not sure about Stone Mt, its a bit far, but if anyones up for a closer game say to Ga400 near the NorthPoint mall area, or atleast within 30min of it, email me at epicktales@hotmail.com or see my group on meetup.com We're not L.A.R.P'ers, we're Gamers: books/dice.
see ya
 

diaglo

Villager
next game is dec 12-15.
this time we are gaming at big canoe.
about 10 people
various other games included
 

diaglo

Villager
Dread Cthulu
Kobolds ate my baby
Heros Unlimited
Warhammer
OD&D(1974)
4ed
Og
Settlers of ... and more

intergalactic kegger in the making.
 

diaglo

Villager
awesome time had by all.


i believe the next OD&D(1974) session is jan 11th. don't know who is around for jan 4th.
 

Advertisement

Top