stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. I [OOC]

GwydapLlew

First Post
I'm here - sorry about that. These last two weeks have kicked my rear at work. I'll be better from this point on. :heh:

I should have the PC up tonight; I am considering taking the mountless variant from PHBII.

drothgery

First Post
Daellin still needs a fair amount of work (mostly skills and mundane equipment). I shifted him from Ranger 5/Cyran Avenger 1 to Ranger 6 (he'll pick up CA later), because Ranger 6/Archery Style gives Manyshot and so qualifies him for Improved Rapid Shot (CWar, eliminates the -2 penalty from Rapid Shot).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
GwydapLlew said:
I'm here - sorry about that. These last two weeks have kicked my rear at work. I'll be better from this point on. :heh:

I should have the PC up tonight; I am considering taking the mountless variant from PHBII.
Not an issues, just let us know. :)

BTW: Your paladin still needs a name....

James Heard

Explorer
I've got Janis more or less done, but I haven't uploaded her yet. I'm still tossing around two feats, and trying to make it so she doesn't suck or have "where's my niche?" issues. I'll try to finish her tonight when I get back at 8-ish (CST)

stonegod

I'd encourage everyone to talk about niches to make sure everyone is comfortable, though most of you have a good idea. In addition, we need to establish the basics of how everyone knows each other. Remember, it is assumed that you have all worked with each other in the past (no meeting at a bar for you!)

stonegod

Oh, as a note, I like knowledge skills and will prove opportunities for their use. Not forcing anyone, but do not think of them as "useless."

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
Oh, as a note, I like knowledge skills and will prove opportunities for their use. Not forcing anyone, but do not think of them as "useless."

And on that note, could I swap out K(geography) or K(nature) as a class skill in favor K(religion)?

Remove ads