• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storms of Change OOC Parts 1 and 2

Verbatim

Explorer
Dunathar will be working on darkvision power..:)

And being the point man is fine with me, but it will be nice when his next lvl kicks in so I can get the hp boost..*L*

Seonaid

Explorer
That order's fine with me. Rowyn will use low-light vision when possible, otherwise, she'll need to use lanterns or torches. She has a few torches, and the ability to cast light.

GPEKO

First Post
The order is fine by me. Filbert has his lantern to light up the rear and Zanock to protect him :p

Edit: Maybe Manzanita should be closer to the front with her bulleye lantern.

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Yeah, if Manzanita is our light source, she should probably be second or third. If Dunathar has a problem with that, he can scout out farther ahead.

Verbatim

Explorer
Man I feel like a really bad guy now for leading off with an attack against the guards, but in Dunathar's mind taking the fight out of them asap would be better than trying to talk and hope then they don't want to fight.

I just hope you guys don't think I'm turning him into a reckless mini-tank..:)

Seonaid

Explorer
As long as the reckless mini tank doesn't get Rowyn killed, I don't care. ;) And as long as you act in character, I will not have a problem with you.

silentspace

First Post
I treated the surrender command as an intimidate check. Adromon had good situational modifiers, but didn't make it. Wierd how the tough fighter-types often aren't so intimidating ;)

Last edited:

mpickett81

First Post
silentspace said:
I treated the surrender command as an intimidate check. Adromon had good situational modifiers, but didn't make it. Wierd how the tough fighter-types often aren't so intimidating ;)

Figured as much. The rules for intimidate seem to abandon logic in the name of game balance. Time to start swingin'

Does anyone in the group have ranks in intimidate (or, failing that, a decent charisma score)?

Last edited:

Remove ads