Kickstarter Storyscape Kickstarter is live!

Slabtown Jake

First Post
Hi, folks!

I'm pleased to announce the Kickstarter campaign for Storyscape, a digital roleplaying system with game mechanics designed by the famous Robin D. Laws.

Storyscape is a significant step forward in the technology of roleplaying. It's a tabletop roleplaying game, you see, except that this one is designed to be played on networked tablets and laptops.

It's got a full, multigenre roleplaying system under the hood, as well as all of the tools that you'd expect from a good virtual tabletop system. You can create your own digital miniatures and custom maps very easily, and if you're a gamemaster, you can do some amazing stuff with the tools we're including. And to top it all off, you can buy additional adventures, settings, and 3D models on our marketplace, or make a few bucks by selling copies of your own creations.

So pop on over to our Kickstarter and see what all the fuss is about!

Screenshot - Player.png

Attachments

• Screenshot - GM.png
    Screenshot - GM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot - Tiles.png
    Screenshot - Tiles.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 220

I for one am really looking forward to this! It has an amazing amount of potential.

I'm already plotting how I can translate some campaigns of mine into Storyscape.

geekerskeep

First Post
I'm trying to get my review out to more places, but of course, it's difficult to do that without seeming like I'm spamming. I think they need to do a few more official press releases.

geekerskeep

First Post
I'm still hoping for a mod API. I spoke with Slabtown Games and they said it was a possibility, but not something that would be right out of the box, at least not without major financial support.

I don't know that a mod API would even be necessary off the bat, because it sounds like you can do quite a lot of tweaking with the base engine.

I suppose it would allow people to tweak the rule system, though - emulate other systems more closely?

Remove ads