• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's Goblinoid mini campaign "Yar Gock

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mek eyes Taz more. He then shakes his head affirmatively. He then gestures 'I am watching you.' with one hand and then pads off to get into position.

Morning comes and most of the goblins are fainted or sleep. Those unlucky are sent to guard the main entrance.

[sblock=Taz]
Shragash fell unconscious during the ceremony, so the whole "beating Nerrak" plan canceled.
[/sblock]

It is a new day for the goblins, those who want to do something except ordinary duties are welcome.

I'll give you three days, and then I'll post the continuation ... an interesting one.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Waking from her deep slumber Ciki crawls across the hall, trying to find any remains of the bodies to scavenge bones for her staff decoration. Being a shaman meant that she didn't really need to consern for the duties of other females. And her reputation meant it was too dangerous to try and force her, so she was usually left alone. She felt lonely, and scampered to Nerrak's sleeping place to wait for him to wake up. The witch-doctor's were the only ones who could even begin to understand her...

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Tired and cranky Mek makes his way find Taz. When he does find him the bugbear just stands in front of the goblin, and stares at him with red, angry eyes for a few moments.

He then shakes his head and stalks away to get some sleep.

renau1g

First Post
Seeing the bugbear coming, Taz looks for a way out of this, but seeing none he'll keep his eyes on the ground and once Mek is gone breathes a sigh of relief and attempts to keep out of sight.

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak wakes to find Ciki waiting for him. The witchdoctor eyes her suspiciously. "What are you doing here?"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ciki pouts for Nerrak and crosses her arms on chest. "No one want's to talk with me. They 'fraid I burn their heads. You and Suxm are only ones not 'fraid of me."

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak gestures in the direction of the common area. "They fear power. We have power, and crave more power. That scares them."

Walking Dad

First Post
Screech - Main Hall

After wakimg up, Sceech stats to search for a bowl to cook the appendages he won last "night". First get rid of the flesh... he thinks, than carve some new sticks.

Remove ads