• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
"Of course with our luck... the gobbo is hiding and waiting to see if we make any noise." Ithiken whispers. "We'll both end up sitting here in the dirt for several hours waiting for the other one to make a move. Heh heh."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills, Bard 4, Hp: 24/24

The gnome smiles and whispers to the elf,"No need to give us the tawdry details of your first date."

"You think the kid is playing some kind of joke on us?"

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn frowns. He speaks low, under his breath to the others. "I be fer chargin' the ruins. Nothin' like an armored dwarf wit' a great sword t' give them blighters a scare."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid stealthily makes his way back to the others, keep his ear and eye sharp. After appearing, he whispers, "About five of the hobs up there. They noticed me, may have noticed you. I suggest the dwarf stomp out while we flank 'em."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rhun said:
Korbryn nods at the Kid. "'ow much o' a racket ye want me t' raise?"
"Call out for that stupid kid, the one that wandered off. That'd do it."

With that, the Kid begins to stalk off again, gesturing to the others.

OOC: Go around indirectly once the dwarf wanders off.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills

"I could turn myself invisible and walk ahead of Kobryn....looking for any of those hated goblins."

He then stops and pauses for a moment, looking briefly at his sword and crossbow.

"Then again, I'm not exactly the best combatant on the Flanaess....maybe I'll just sit over here and talk to myself a bit more."

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn moves out from behind the tree trunk, his sword held nonchalantly over his shoulder. Raising one hand to his mouth, he calls out loudly as he walks toward the ruins. "KID!!!! Where ye be, Kid? I'll be fer whoppin' ye good if'n ye don't show yerself!"

Following the Kid's instructions, Miltiades tries to sneak as silently and unnoticeably as he can (Hide:4 Move Silently:15) while Ithiken and Lenuran keep their positions.

Korbryn moves out from behind the tree trunk, his sword held nonchalantly over his shoulder. Raising one hand to his mouth, he calls out loudly as he walks toward the ruins. "KID!!!! Where ye be, Kid? I'll be fer whoppin' ye good if'n ye don't show yerself!"

From somewhere in the ruins comes a Hobgoblin, he stands 35 feet from Korbryn. He is equipped with a javelin and a longsword, and is armored with a thick leather armor. Seeing the armored dwarf he grits his teeth and calls with a crude voice "Bego'n Da'rf"

Attachments

• Temple.xls
    50 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Remove ads