• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken watches The Kid shuffle off, then glances at the ruins. "Heck of a place, huh? I wonder how much a property like this goes for on the open market?"

s@squ@tch

First Post
"I'm not sure if this would go for more than a one bedroom townhouse in Nulb or not." Lenuran says, as he looks over the ruins.

"Nulb obviously has the nightlife, which is a major draw for young people, whereas this place appears a little.....dead..."

The way to the temple grounds is morose. The ground is weed choked scrub, full of gnarled trees and twisted vegetation. It is not uncommon to stumble on a skull or a skeleton of humanoid creature amid the dark growth.

From a safe distance, the huge temple peeks here and their between the gnarled trees, but even those sneak peeks leaves a depressed feelings on your mortal souls.
The surrounding compound is equally terrifying. Vermiculated growth, covered in dark thorns, twists amid rubble from what was once a high curtain wall. Shadows dance along the blackened trees whose branches claw at the air around them like desperate, dying men.

Sending the Kid first, the other party members find shelter behind a dead, gnarled, massive remains of an Oak.

[sblock=Thandis]
Move Silently 24 ; Hide 9 ; Spot 21 ; Listen 7
Thandis spots 4 Hobgoblins that hide behind the rubble, thought they are not hiding so well, they keep silence and you can't hear them at all.
Then, some of them look at your direction and whisper among themselves, then they point at your direction to one another and ready javelins. they do not move from their spots.
[/sblock]
The compound map is partial. The map is too huge to fit in the Excel file.
[sblock=Legend]
The black squares are rubble and the massive wall, the stars on the walls are thorns, it is not passable except for the open gap. The round green circles are gnarled trees.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Temple.xls
    50 KB · Views: 117

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn crouches, waiting patiently behind the massive oak's trunk. Anrak is out, and in hand, and the dwarf lovingly polishes the blade with an oiled rag as he waits for the Kid's return.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
hey kiddo
OOC: Thought I'd posted already. :uhoh:

Cursing silently his awkwardness, the Kid tries to cover it by pretending to be innocuous. Just a lone man, spreading his water, didn't see no hobs, no I didn't

OOC: Bluff check to pretend he didn't see the hobs and that his just out to 'take care of some business'. Bluff (1d20+4=20). He'll then pull back quietly, trying not to draw attention to himself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads