Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

Voadam

Legend
"The altar has strong evil magic. The pillar does not have any though the bead you recovered has some moderate magical power. I am going to try to counteract the mystical evil of the altar with holy energy." Miltiades raises his holy symbol and channels positive energy through it into the altar.

Expend a turning attempt.

Inspecting the presumably relics, Ithiken finds nothing that can be arcane usage for the drum, the chimes or the incense and the brazier, what ever they might be, it is defiantly not arcane but divine natured.

Standing near by and watching nervously the surrounding, Korbryn spots the flickering light of the ever burning torch that creates shadows all around the evil natured place. Although spooky, Korbryn can breathe out in relief. No one is there.

Raising the holy symbol of the peacekeeper, Miltiades prays for his god to banish the darkness from this place, the holy symbol feels tiny and pale even when compared to the utterly black altar, one thing can be understood by the priest. Evil and chaos are the ultimate rulers of this cave. [No Effect]

Voadam

Legend
"It is too powerful an evil for my magic to disrupt directly. Some evil magics may be destroyed by the destruction of their physical structure, however I do not believe I can break such a large slab of stone. Perhaps if we had adamant tools and returned here, but not with steel alone. Let us move off for now though and be content that we have taken away the ceremonial accouterments of whatever rituals were performed here."

Rhun

First Post
Taking his hammer back from his companion, Korbryn turns to lead the way out of the altar chamber. "Let us continue on, and see what other evil lurks 'ere."

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades again takes up his everburning torch to provide the party with illumination in this dark underground lair of evil.

Rhun

First Post
"Don' worry, me friend," says Korbryn to Ithiken, "Fer we shall find the root o' this evil, and crush it!" With a nod, the dwarf leads the way onward.

Into the moathouse again

Putting the relics in a sack, Lenuran pleas for Korbryn to drag the items for him, the sacred evil natured artifacts shall get special attention once you return to Hommlet.
Following left right left, the tunnels finally widen up to a cave, bits of earth and bones lies on the ground, up front the cave walls change into sand stone walls, it seems you found a way into the moathouse dungeon

Attachments

• Moathouse Dungeon level.xls
    60 KB · Views: 87

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid holds up his hands. In a low voice, he whispers, "If some keeps a light back here, I can scout a head in the shadows." Assuming no objections, the Kid will keep to the shadows and scout ahead as quietly as possible.

OOC: Move Silent/Hide in Shadows.

Remove ads