Straight Talk from Gene Weigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggie

First Post
Thanks!

I just wanted to thank Gene for all the free publicity. I never post anything (well, rarely) but this guy just lives to make Rob look bad and to give us free press. I'm glad to hear he thinks so little of Erik Mona too; glad to know I am in good company (after reading the PPP boards post by Gene).

Since he has no idea of what the PPP COB will contain, I'll just tell you what our's will. It will be a 128 page book, detailing the city of the efreeti. It will contain cool links on how to get there, adventures while there, and a vast array of new spells, new magic items and new prcs for monster classes (for djinn). It will link into other NG adventures like Rappan Athuk, and it will be written and PUBLISHED by some of the best writer's NG has to offer.

Oh look, nothing will be taken from anyone who has not been dead since the 1890s. However, Gene, please feel free to bring this topic up again at least once per week until at least 6 months after we publish it; it should boost sales at least 4x! The rest of us quit this line of discussion over 4 days ago, but you go boy!(but I had better stop now else I lose my nice-guy image).

On the other hand...I hope that Rob sells thousands of copies of his version of the COB as well, I always have wished him the best. I hope also that his Codex Germania goes great; i have been looking forward to that for months. The rest of the Dark Druids series should be cool too, and I hope to see that in print as well. Finally, when Gary and Rob get Greyhack/Dunfalcon whatever they calll it into press, you can bet i will be the first one to line up to get my copy! I AM a PPP fan.

Bill Webb
Necromancer Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads