Streets of Seilen IC Campaign

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Originally posted by Rhialto
Eveiret, who was most definitely not there a few moments ago, appears at Kaiambus's side.

"An excellent shot." he drawls. "Nothing like a little fighting to show where a man's loyalties lie..." There is a definite smile on his face.

Kaiambus gives the Dragoman a hard, puzzled look.

"I suppose you'll still be wanting to talk to me when we get to the Gilded Gargoyle." Kaiambus smiles honestly — "No point in causing problems. I'm either in a whole new world of trouble or...well, either way, I'm in a whole new world of trouble," he thinks. Then he laughs out loud and shrugs. "Hell, the sooner the better, I guess. I'd love to find out what you've got on your mind."

That said, Kaiambus leaves the Dragoman and heads over towards Kelessu, Yunalesca, and Mal.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Mal sigh in relief as Yunalesca literraly works her magic.

-''Thanks, Yula. It makes up for almost strangling me with those vines that sprouted out of nowhere.''

He winks at her. Then he glare at the bouncer.

OOC:

Could I get an update on my health status? I've neen wounded, healed and I still don't know how many HP I have left.

Also, I feel very silly: The bouncer attacked me in the back and yet you let me go ahead with charging the Verhazi instead of whirling on the guy who just backstabbed me. And now I can hardly go back to ratboy after first ignoring his wound and with the guards arriving on the scene. It would look as if I was the agressor instead of just acting in self-defense.

This makes for a wacky scene that makes me look very bad and I have no control over it. Mal would never ignore somebody who backstabbed him. Next time, please let me re-evaluate my actions.

Last edited:

Kelvin shrugs for a second, "I've been traveling these few days with a couple of my companions, I suppose I will stay at the same place that they are, do you suggest a place to stay?"

Kelvin begins to wonder what the rest of his companions are up to...

Rhialto

First Post
Durene takes a slight puff on his cheroot.

"As a matter of fact, I know a fine place for you to stay. A fine old inn called the Gilded Gargoyle..."

He smiles.

"I can take you there, if you wish."

OOC:

Mal--the bouncer ran into the bar. He's not visible right now. And you are at after the healing--39 hp.

Last edited:

Remove ads