• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Stretch Goals and Hardcover manuals

Since the PDFs will be delivered a fraction of a second after the KS campaign end, and some stretch goals are probably still at design stage, I'm wondering what will happen with the hardcover rewards.
I guess the PDFs will be updated after a few months once the new origins and maybe the artificier have been designed and tested, but are there plans to delay the hardcovers until their content matches exactly the PDFs? Or will they simply not be updated with the extra material?

EDIT: nevermind, I just re-read the KS page, there will be a separate digital only expansion, the Gate Pass Gazette

VanguardHero

Adventurer
Excited :D that was the big one I was gonna be really disappointed if it didn't get reached.

On that note, I have a question about the remaining goals. I do hope we hit them, obviously, but since it sounds like the team would like to continue making stuff, with no assumption or implication that it will happen, if we fail to hit the final goals and future content happens, will they be on the table as possible content or eternally locked?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Excited :D that was the big one I was gonna be really disappointed if it didn't get reached.

On that note, I have a question about the remaining goals. I do hope we hit them, obviously, but since it sounds like the team would like to continue making stuff, with no assumption or implication that it will happen, if we fail to hit the final goals and future content happens, will they be on the table as possible content or eternally locked?
We’ll think about future plans once this Kickstarter is finished. One thing at a time!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher

Some of us are so excited about making stuff that we're doing it on our own! ;)

Remove ads