Strikeforce: Morituri Part One "the Mortals" Is Completed

Look_a_Unicorn said:
Can't wait!

Thankyou for the compliment and thankyou being the only outspoken fan of this Storyhour. I know others read it but you were the only one to share thoughts and express any thought about it. That from beginning to end. For that- I THANK you.

Look_a_Unicorn

First Post
megamania said:
Thankyou for the compliment and thankyou being the only outspoken fan of this Storyhour. I know others read it but you were the only one to share thoughts and express any thought about it. That from beginning to end. For that- I THANK you.

My pleasure- but you know how it is, for every one that speaks out, there are a hundred more who are thinking the same thing.

I've been pretty absent from these boards myself lately though- work's been a little less benevolent with their internet use policy :(

Looks to be some changes to my original concepts. I found there is little to challenge 60th level gods (20 outsider/40 of classes) and when all rolls are max automatically it takes the adventure out of it. I am also having some issues with the scanner and images leading to here.

So- It looks like depowered gods and a mix of text and art. With this mind, I should begin between now and mid September.

For those reading Strikeforce: Morituri thankyou. For those that have not ...give it a try. It's a bit different from the normal adventures you find here.

I mix game worlds, comics and styles then spice it up with humor and lots of craziness.

believe it or not STRIKEFORCE: MORITURI II is coming. I have had several false starts but have come to a version and format I think will work with my time and resources availiable to me.

A new team

New missions

Same planar / reality travel and humor

Remove ads