• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subscription change?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Did the Community Supporter subscription model change recently? I made an automatic payment at the beginning of the month, but my Community Supporter Account is now inactive.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I've been meaning to ask about this for a while, but does the four-month Copper Subscriber option come with auto-renewal? I originally signed up that way in December and was planning to switch to Silver when my subscription came up for renewal in April. However, my "Community Supporter" status never went away, and I eventually discovered that I'd been charged for a four-month renewal of Copper status.

That's not really what I wanted, but what's done is done. I just want to make sure that it won't auto-renew in August so that I can switch to Silver. What do I need to do?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've been meaning to ask about this for a while, but does the four-month Copper Subscriber option come with auto-renewal? I originally signed up that way in December and was planning to switch to Silver when my subscription came up for renewal in April. However, my "Community Supporter" status never went away, and I eventually discovered that I'd been charged for a four-month renewal of Copper status.

That's not really what I wanted, but what's done is done. I just want to make sure that it won't auto-renew in August so that I can switch to Silver. What do I need to do?

They are all recurring subscriptions. To cancel them, you need to visit your PayPal account.

Remove ads