• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Success in Chile!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Joke from HIGNFY about the camp formed around the Chilean mine. "It's called Camp Hope, which sounds like a rubbbish name until you realise that the alternative would have been Mine Camp."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
To think, if they took one more day to drill the initial 'probe' hole, the Miners would have turned cannibal. Imaging the horrors that could have happened if the first image that the world received of the inside of the mine was of a Chilean Man-wich.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I tried to stay classy...but you drew me down into the gutter!

Imagine...

33 roasted Jalapenos dipped in melted cheese buried in a bowl of bacon crumbles, and you're given an ice cube grabber to retrieve them.

The Chilean Miner Poppers appetizer!

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
The initial plan to get them out was actually to drill a narrow shaft parallel to a much wider shaft. Engineers intended to squirt liquid cheese into the narrow shaft, thus filling the chamber and lifting the miners to safety via the wider shaft.

This, the "Chilean con Queso" approach, was dropped in favor of a method less taxing on the local dairy industry.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads