(suggestion) Fantasy Grounds sub forum

Xaov

First Post
With the Fantasy Grounds product becoming available I was wondering if perhaps a sub forum under gamers seeking gamers for Fantasy Grounds should be implemented. It seems like it would be nice to connect with other gamers thru it.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Why not use the Gamers seeking Gamers or Talking the Talk forums? The former should work fine for recruiting and the latter'd probably work just as well for OOC/metagame talks. I'm not sure that the program's going to be so popular that the traffic would demand its own forum (mind you, I'm (1) not a mod/admin, (2) really just curious as to why the other forums couldn't be used, and (3) still really curious about how the program will work in play).

Nick

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Historically, new forums are implemented after it has been established that there's enough traffic in an existing froum to support it.

Also, I don't know about the precedent for establishing a forum here to support a particular publisher or product. We don't have a forum dedicated to just Arcana Unearthed, for example. More analogously, we don't have a forum specifically for Neverwinter Nights or OpenRPG. Why should this program get a forum of it's very own when others don't?

Last edited:

Xaov

First Post
true I guess you do have a point. It is questionable wheter it'll be all that big.

BTW: hmm not sure why it posted twice.

Remove ads