Suggestion for Monte's Next Event Book

d20Dwarf

Explorer
How about gnome genocide, the complete eradication of gnomes from a campaign world.

What would happen to illusion magic?

Who would sniff the party's potions to identify them?

Who would bake the cookies?!?!!?!

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
How about a general "We're going to blow up the world" book? The book for totally trashing the current campaign world.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
EricNoah said:
How about a general "We're going to blow up the world" book? The book for totally trashing the current campaign world.

An Apocalypse Stone adventure for third edition?

Hmm- it would be interesting, but any consideration for the campeign after the "event" would be kind of pointless.. wouldn't it? :D

Event: Planar War strikes the material.

FD

ForceUser

Explorer
EricNoah said:
I'll second that. I'd also like to see a book on how to run a game where one kingdom conquers another kingdom.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I would personally like to see Monte's ideas on a campaign covering a natural disaster, both small (such as a hurricane), or large (say, a meteor the size of a skyscraper plows into the planet.) If you aren't careful you have the potential of ending the campaign, but done right, you could get some dramatic roleplaying from this.

EricNoah

Adventurer
ForceUser said:
I'll second that. I'd also like to see a book on how to run a game where one kingdom conquers another kingdom.

Or a "Nations at War" book in general -- could cover humanoid invasions, human vs. human wars, etc.

Mousebrain

First Post
Would be nice to have a book that has a couple of adventures for low level characters that do not involve a combat solution (some combat is ok, but not lots). Skill based adventures, investigations into city based problems and the like, especially for low level characters would be great.

I miss those from the early 90s

Remove ads