Summer gameday?

madwabbit

First Post
I am almost certain that the next gameday after Gen Con will be our October offering, which *may be* a two day event this year.
I believe the dates that we determined would work best are Sat Oct 24th and Sun Oct 25th.

I have secured a location where we should be able to have a two-day event this year (for those of you who attended the Spring 2009 DC Gameday, it is the same place, only with a larger room on a different floor).

Awesomeness will likely ensue, so mark it on your calendars. I imagine the full-court press of announcements will begin just after GenCon.

madwabbit

First Post
I am, as they say, so there.

Best,

Jim
Cool. Perhaps you might consider running something?

We'll start talking about scheduling and games just after GenCon, roughly 60 days before the event. Specific game announcements are usually done about a month or so before the event, and then folks register just after that.

Dungannon

First Post
I am almost certain that the next gameday after Gen Con will be our October offering, which *may be* a two day event this year.

I believe the dates that we determined would work best are Sat Oct 24th and Sun Oct 25th.

I have secured a location where we should be able to have a two-day event this year (for those of you who attended the Spring 2009 DC Gameday, it is the same place, only with a larger room on a different floor).

Awesomeness will likely ensue, so mark it on your calendars. I imagine the full-court press of announcements will begin just after GenCon.

We'll start talking about scheduling and games just after GenCon, roughly 60 days before the event. Specific game announcements are usually done about a month or so before the event, and then folks register just after that.

So, any update on the Autumn DC Gameday?

Remove ads