Sun and Scale Campaign

Oberton

First Post
Thanks

Broccli_Head said:
Oberton, this is cool. I have been wanting to get The Gryphon's Legacy and have liked the quality of the product and it has received good reviews. Now I can view a playtest of it! The pressure's on ;)

Will be interesting to see how Pox deals with a bunch of goody-goodies...
Like the story of Urik.
Charity's in charge, huh? That should be interesting. Hopefully, the rest of the party will temper what appears to be her single-mindedness.

Thanks for reading and pardon my writing skills. I has been sometime since I have done anything like this. Most of what you have read so far is character history. THe module did not provide any history except to say the party was issued a land grant. I wanted to have the group related in more than one way. So some of them are friends, co-workers and etc... The Paladin's history will be very fun to play with in the future. I also like Ulrik's history. Dave plays him and has done an excellent job in fleshing him out... I must say I am blessed with a great group of players who have a passion for the game. We meet every week on Saturday in New Orleans and play till I can't keep my eyes open. I have not played this much since I was in school. Our group also helps to run a large RPGA group in this area also.

Later and Game On...

Last edited:

Oberton

First Post
Session 1 Part 3.

Hurry up and move out...

Place holder for next session entry...

This one is coming soon. It will cover the players time spent in the city and their dealing with local officials and the church...

O'Berton
www.mmpog.net

Oberton

First Post
Holidays and Mardi Gras...

Sorry for the long delay in updating... I live in New Orleans and Mardi Gras is just now finishing up... I promise to post some updates as soon as my group meets again this weekend, if all goes well...

Remove ads