• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sundered Sky Story Hour

Rune

Once A Fool
The Sunderer said:
Apologies to all three of you who follow this Storyhour.... I now have a month where I will have some free time and I will certainly b much more regular in my posts...

Nuts. I guess I can't complain, though. It'll probably be a long time before I even start a Sundered Sky game (I know, I'm a thief ;)).

Come to think of it, I haven't updated my own story hour in a long time...

This time, it's not my fault, though. I haven't gotten the draft from the player writing it up! (I can't help it if we had such a long game that the draft will be 20 pages long!)

Anyway, I, as always, am looking forward to more tales of the Sundered Skies when they return next month!

Rune

Once A Fool
The Sunderer said:
You misunderstand.... I have a month from Now where I dont have a lot to do... So I am hoping to get upto date on my Storyhours :)

Oh. Well, in that case, WOOHOO!

(I'm sorry that I can't read. I am very tired, right now.)

Riekhan

First Post
:Apologies to all three of you who follow this Storyhour:

Don't be thrown off, the lurker to poster ratio here is incredibly high.

And to top it all off, I can't find the quote or simile buttons. Did they cast invisibility or something?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
The smiley buttons are gone with all the nifty features (avatars, signatures...) until server problems solve. You can still add manually smileys:

: + ) = :)
; + ) = ;)
: + D = :D

:D :D

The Sunderer

First Post
Hmmm....

Not overtly - I have played Fallout 2 a bit and found it fairly enjoyable, but I am not aware of any definite influence other than the post apocalyptic tone.

Having said that, I do think of myself as an ideas sponge and I seriously doubt that the experience of playing the game didn't influence my thoughts in some way...

I am working on the next installment of the Storyhour right now BtW :)

Excalibur

First Post
my Fault

Sorry but i'm the other GM in our group and was going to take over but the game that he is running is so edge of the seat. That have asked he keep going so he might not have time to update
as much as he wanted to.

Any way I bet alot of you would love to be were we are at the moment.
If only you new the Horror and fear that we face.
and that's just tonights game.

Remove ads