• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sundered Sky Story Hour

The Sunderer

First Post
that just makes me all warm and tingly... I cause feelings of horror and fear in the hearts of my closest friends :)

Wait till I take off my mask....

Bwahahahahaha

Excalibur

First Post
Glade to see others are having a go at the GM. Not just me
any way will keep on at him but I know we are all very pushed for hours in the day their is not that many only 24 their should be 48 and then we might get every thing done.
play testing new game but hope to be back to the story soon.

just imagine how us players feel last place we were in was dam right scarry i'm still shaking.

P.S Long live the fighters

Wow, on a recommendation I came to look at this campaign setting, and it's pretty amazing. It's also similar in many ways to something I've been writing up as a fantasy setting (for fiction, though -- I only later thought of adapting it to RPGs instead.) Great minds and all that, I suppose! :)

BTW, what forum should I post stuff about that if I just want to talk about it and solicit comments? Probably not this one, as no "story" is running in said campaign. Unless I want to run a "pure fiction" story hour, I guess...

Remove ads