• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superbowl 2004!

AGGEMAM

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Don't be. You would have lost this bet... Pats where a 7 point favorite and only won by three.

Yeah, I won on that. But he could have bettet for any result he wanted to.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I still can't believe that Vinatieri pulled it off after flubbing two even closer goals earlier in. I guess he found his center of calm before he made it. :)

Or the extra timeout the Panthers used to give him extra time to compose himself didn't hurt. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
AGGEMAM said:
Yeah, I won on that. But he could have bettet for any result he wanted to.
Professionals make the line so they can't lose money... They adjust it how people bet... So if he didn't want to bet the over or the under he pretty much have to take that line if he wanted to bet on EVERY game in the playoffs.

Henry said:
I say it was faked, because of two reasons:

1) The claim on some other chat forums is that it was covered.

2) Remember the last line of Lyrics of that song they were singing.

That, and the fact that no one's really talking about it, is that it was staged.

I have to disagree with you... it looks like a pastie initially, but better photoes reveal it to be a nipple shield, which is a type of piercing.

Somehow I doubt she intended to slip nip on national TV.

I'd post the link to the pic, but I don't think it would be appropriate for this board.

-F

Greyhawk_DM

First Post
Henry said:
I still can't believe that Vinatieri pulled it off after flubbing two even closer goals earlier in. I guess he found his center of calm before he made it. :)

Or the extra timeout the Panthers used to give him extra time to compose himself didn't hurt. :D

I can't believe Kasay [Carolina's Kicker] kicked the ball out of bounds and set up the Patriots at the 40.
Besides the game winning field goal, I say this was the second biggest "play" of the game.

Remove ads