Superman & Lois

manduck

Explorer
Saw it and really enjoyed it. I'm a big Superman fan and I like what they did here. Plus it was fun to see all the little references to Superman in other media that they threw in. A really solid start and I look forward to more.

fba827

Adventurer
I was hesitating because the tone on the dc universe tv shows have been very hit or miss with me, but I enjoyed the premier episode and will watch a couple more before deciding if I’ll add it in to my tv rotation ;)

Dire Bare

Legend
Just finished it, and . . . wow! This is a very different superhero show, with the focus on very grounded, family issues. Superman/Clark seems confident and assured when in the blue-and-red, but when at home with the family, he's struggling hard. I really enjoyed the pilot episode.

I'm already irritated with General Sam Lane . . . but then again, it's General Lane! I'm only a little bummed that the big villain is revealed at the end, I wouldn't have minded the mystery to be spread out a little . . . but in retrospect, it seems kinda obvious who it is.

Lana married a jerk! But a very human one whose given depth rather quickly, thank goodness.

To give an indication of where this is going, a major plot point revolves around reverse mortgages! And the reason behind it . . . very sweet, and tragic.

ccs

41st lv DM
To give an indication of where this is going, a major plot point revolves around reverse mortgages! And the reason behind it . . . very sweet, and tragic.
I really hope not as that's a problem that Superman could absolutely solve before the 1st commercial break.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
It was okay, and while the focus on the grown ups was refreshing it did have enough teenage angst to mark it as a CW offering. The whole family love v evil bank mortgage plot provides a good Hallmark drama context in which to extend the superman story, though I do hope the boys anxieties doesnt become a story crutch. Exactly who this version of the villain is could be interesting (its got a multiverse vibe)

Suprising how quickly Supes was able to deal with kryptonite in his system though

Remove ads