• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

surgery done(no bionic implant) "to heck with p-kitty" officially on! (ot)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My, just LOOK at all the people who are saying, "I want to be banned! I want to have a stupid title! I want my post count slashed!" Hmmm. Just because I don't tend to abuse my Admin power doesn't mean that I can't be talked into it. :D Revenge will be sweet, I have no doubt.

I think I just lost half a lung laughing. Snort.

I will ask, though, that you please refrain from posting real/photoshopped pictures of me; I'm not entirely comfortable with that. Thanks!

seasong

First Post
We all love PirateCat, don't we guys?

And we all love baby pictures...

Attachments

• admin_baby_pic.jpg
    admin_baby_pic.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 270

seasong

First Post
Here's a picture from his youth, when the moderator to be was backpacking across Europe in search of wisdom. After meeting Morrus (a little known relative of the finicky AdvertiserCat), his path was clear - to become a moderator!

Attachments

• backpack_quest.jpg
    backpack_quest.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 260

seasong

First Post
And later, when he practiced spotting bad words and censoring them.

He later learned how to do this remotely.

Attachments

• must_moderate.jpg
    must_moderate.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 268

seasong

First Post
Administrating remotely had an additional advantage. No one cared about his lack of fashion sense. And really, did the star-spangled cowboy hat ever go out of style? Really?

Attachments

• fashion_sense.jpg
    fashion_sense.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 256

seasong

First Post
Secure in his remote bunker, PC felt ready to take on any kind of administrative task, large or small!

Attachments

• fort_pc.jpg
    fort_pc.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 263

seasong

First Post
As his fame grew, he became particularly well known for his tolerance of different people.

Even very different people.

Attachments

• not_racist.jpg
    not_racist.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 267

seasong

First Post
Here, he poses with Fred the Goldfish to promote interspecies harmony on the message boards. Fred was a great mascot for PC, symbolizing his even-handedness and lack of racism.

Attachments

• my fish.jpg
    my fish.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 264

seasong

First Post
Another of the copious poses between these two greats: PirateCat and Fred the Goldfish.

What a team!

Attachments

• not_racist_2.jpg
    not_racist_2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 268

Remove ads