• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

surgery done(no bionic implant) "to heck with p-kitty" officially on! (ot)

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
alsih2o said:
out and awake and alive, pecking with my left hand :)

thanks so much for the support, advice and well-wishing. you guys have really helped me put this in the right perspective and kept me giggling. i appreciate that very much.

i am gonna go try to lay down and relax while i am still numb.

thanks again for all the good cheer, you folks are the best!

I fell down some wet stairs this morning and managed to sprain my left elbow, so that arm is pretty much out of commission for a few days while it heals. Between the two of us, we've got a functional set of hands!

caudor

Adventurer
Well..everyone has got to admit that PirateCat has been a pretty good sport about all this. Some folks got in some pretty good ones :)

We are about to kick into holiday party-mode down in Texas, so before heading out I wanted to tip my hat to PirateCat.

Cheers! ...for a cool cat with a good sense of humor. I'll have a drink to that.

Ya have a great holiday.

(P.S. I hope you recover from the surgery quickly and as painlessly as possible)

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:

I fell down some wet stairs this morning and managed to sprain my left elbow, so that arm is pretty much out of commission for a few days while it heals. Between the two of us, we've got a functional set of hands!

hey, between us we could applaud, if we can agree on what to applaud.

Here's something to applaud: ( I hope BOTH of you are feeling better soon BTW ) PKitty WITHOUT the EYE PATCH!

Attachments

• oneye16.jpg
    oneye16.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 189

Sanackranib

First Post
I'll drink to that

caudor said:
Well..everyone has got to admit that PirateCat has been a pretty good sport about all this. Some folks got in some pretty good ones :)

We are about to kick into holiday party-mode down in Texas, so before heading out I wanted to tip my hat to PirateCat.

Cheers! ...for a cool cat with a good sense of humor. I'll have a drink to that.

Ya have a great holiday.

(P.S. I hope you recover from the surgery quickly and as painlessly as possible)

just be sure that you drink out of the right bowl!

Remove ads