• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

surgery done(no bionic implant) "to heck with p-kitty" officially on! (ot)

Sir Hawkeye

First Post
[Photo blatantly lifted from elsewhere on the forums. Thank to The It's Man]

Of course, to be a successful pirate, Pkitty had to hone his fighting skills...

Kitty3.jpg

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
LMAO, that one is priceless.

and now for your regularly scheduled abuse.

He misunderstood the entire conversation when they said they were going to score some ____.

pcat3.jpg

Henry

Autoexreginated
Don't EVER take the 'Cat lightly. I lost a bet to him, and had to cut off my right ear!

BEWARE THE 'CAT! He will cost you your Immortal SOULS!

Malessa

First Post
:( Too bad about the surgery Mark, but glad to see you still have a sense of humor and everyone pitching in as well. Hope all heals well. Try to prolong some symtoms of pain later, even when you recover, because I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread. Err...I mean its a..... *laughs out loud*..darn shame..*giggle*...that poor PC ......*snort* ....is the tail end........*cackles*...of the jokes here...*cries*....darn shame!;)

seasong

First Post
Upon seeing the number of people posting PC Parodies, PirateCat knew. He was going to have to destroy them all. Filled with the Holiday Spirit by this thought, he began making a list, and checking it twice.

"alsi2ho, he's going down for sure... seasong, that little punk's gonna burn, Zhure & BigFreakingGoblinoid I'll leave for last..."

Oh yes. Despite his calm, somewhat petulant exterior, PirateCat was a burning furball of rage on the inside.

Attachments

• christmaskitty.gif
    christmaskitty.gif
    70.5 KB · Views: 256

Remove ads