• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

surgery done(no bionic implant) "to heck with p-kitty" officially on! (ot)

caudor

Adventurer
Piratecat said:

No I haven't. You're dooooomed. You just don't know it yet. :D

Hum, all done with the party...and came back to find that I (and we) are most certainly doomed to suffer a most horrible fate at the hands of PirateCat.

I bet my previous post reminded everyone of Preacher on 'War of the Worlds' that went out to try to reason/make peace with the aliens. Everyone knew I was about to get blasted (I heard a few snickers). However, I didn't see PirateCat's eyes glowing until the ray hit me.

I now see the error of my ways. As long as PirateCat rules, there will be no dawn for mice, ahem, I mean men.

Ok, boys...let'em have it!

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Mrs. Piratecat wasn't happy with this turn of events.

oops.jpg

Skullfyre

First Post
We all know that Piratecat and his attempts to fly.....

And here is proof of how persistance finally pays off after months of practice

Attachments

• flyingcat.jpg
    flyingcat.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

Skullfyre

First Post
I just realized that poor Piratecat has had a severe hair color problem(Look at all the pics)
At that rate I would imagine he would be bald by all the stress of changing colors

:D

Zhure

First Post
Two cannibals are eating a clown, and one says to the other one... "Does this taste funny to you?"

Piratecat knows only too well how that feels.
catsoup.jpg

Zhure

First Post
No montage of his life would be complete without at least a brief mention of his :ahem: "odd dressing" period.

While he has maintained this was all part of a play, others have said he wore this ensemble with a certain abandon.

fairycat.jpg

Remove ads