• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

survey

mlstacey

First Post
Hi all. I was told by a member that you guys are usually more than willing to help a person out. I have a survey (go to www.hu.mtu.edu/~mlstacey/main.html) that I am using for my senior research project on how effectively video games preserve mythology. If you could take a few minutes of your time and fill it out I would greatly appreciate it. I couldn't figure out how to get it not to do it, so when you click submit, it opens a mail window (sorry for the hassle).

alsih2o

First Post
mlstacey said:
my senior research project on how effectively video games preserve mythology.

for those of you who don't mind me quoting fark-"still no cure for cancer" :D

you are bound to get lots of hits from here mlstacey, good luck with your paper

Crothian

First Post
Intersting set of question, I wish I knew some of the Hindu gods to fill that part out but I was able to come up with answers for the rest. I was kind of surprised at that.

Dragongirl

First Post
That was interesting, I got them all but Japanese and Chinese ::hangs head in shame:: Problem is I knew all the answers I gave from other sources than video games.

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
That was interesting, I got them all but Japanese and Chinese ::hangs head in shame:: Problem is I knew all the answers I gave from other sources than video games.

I was the same way. I don't play video games. Most of my knopwledge comes from a roommate who really knew his mythology having a Masters in it, a few classes at University, but mostly from RPGs.

Filled it out, but...

1) the e-mail bounced back. Is that an issue at all?

2) Like the others who posted here, I'm not exactly helping your cause. I knew everything but the Chinese myths, but none of it was from video games. Can't credit RPGs either. I was just a mythology buff as a kid. :)

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
Ya, after looking into it I don't think it worked as my e-mail was never activated.

Activated my email, but it was empty of content so I don't know if that is a side effect or if no results were sent.

Dragongirl said:
Activated my email, but it was empty of content so I don't know if that is a side effect or if no results were sent.

The e-mail on mine had content (looked like a coded survey result), but I got a "User Unknown" return on the e-mail.

Remove ads