D&D General Survivor 5E Dragons - Gold Dragon Proves its worth!

Omand

Hero
Gold Dragon 7 + 1 = 8
Silver Dragon 5 - 2 = 3

Wow, I did not think it would come down to Gold vs. Silver at the end. I hoped it would, but figured one or the other would be taken out earlier.

Omand

Hero
Almost over! For Fiends, do y'all prefer downvotes being worth 3 or to split up the list into Devils, Demons and Other?
I would recommend splitting the fiends into the three subgroups as well. There are more than enough to fill each category.

Cheers :)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Eh, I say pile them all together and get it over with. One big list or three smaller ones, it will still end up taking several weeks...so I say just grit our teeth and yank that band-aid off all at once.

I could use a break from monsters, tbh. I'm more interested in some player-side stuff, like "Survivor: New Spells in Tasha's Cauldron" or something.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
If we do split fiends into three subgroups, I would avoid the "Demon", "Yugoloth" and "Devil" categorizations, as not all fiends in 5e fit into those groups. I would do it by alignment, NE for one, CE for another, and LE for another. Then, all demons would stay in the same group, all devils in the same group, and all yugoloths in one group, with a few additional fiends for each group as well.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I could use a break from monsters, tbh. I'm more interested in some player-side stuff, like "Survivor: New Spells in Tasha's Cauldron" or something.
I agree. I personally would prefer subclasses or classes, though. I say put just the 13 classes in the next one and see which one comes out as the victor. It should be a fairly quick contest.

Argyle King

Legend
I could see the devils and such being done in stages.

The winners of each category (devil, demon, loth, etc,) are reset to a count of 10 and advance to a final sudden death round, to declare an overal winner.

Remove ads