D&D General Survivor 5E Monstrosities (T-Z) - Umber Hulk smashes the competition!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
And 50%+ (10 of 19) being either "The..." or a Yuan-ti meant that folks spent a lot of time focused on removing them, instead of where the effort clearly needed to be, the Umber Hulk :p
If people wanted the Umber Hulk gone, they should have focused on down voting it. That is what happened to the Tarrasque and it killed it well enough. The "fight" could have been between those two from the beginning, but many people voted to remove the riff-raff instead of the clear contenders. ;)

In the end, the right Hulk won. :p

jasper

Rotten DM
I think there was a lot of early Tarrasque hate while the Umber Hulk, ummm, hulked up.

And 50%+ (10 of 19) being either "The..." or a Yuan-ti meant that folks spent a lot of time focused on removing them, instead of where the effort clearly needed to be, the Umber Hulk :p

I would love for someone with a lot of time and skill that I don't have to take all these survivor threads, and then set them to video as the creatures/objects/whatever get built up and then get killed off...
I was trying to get rid of "The x" first, then Yuan-ti.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
If people wanted the Umber Hulk gone, they should have focused on down voting it. That is what happened to the Tarrasque and it killed it well enough. The "fight" could have been between those two from the beginning, but many people voted to remove the riff-raff instead of the clear contenders. ;)

In the end, the right Hulk won. :p
Hah, would have served all of us right if both the Umber Hulk and the Tarrasque lost, and we ended up with "The Lost" as the winner...

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
You know, the Umber Hulk really did smash the competition! I don't think I've ever seen one of these where the winner ended up so high in up votes--I mean, come on--24 is pretty darn impressive IMO. :)

Remove ads