D&D 5E Survivor - Editions - There Can be Only One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolares

Hero
What about we try one more of this before the idea gets overused and tiresome?

This thread is inspired by the other threads of this type, started by Zaardnar, Lowkey13 and Yunru (and I'm prety much copy and pasting Lowkey's thread.)

Each editon starts with 20 points and you vote for one you like which gets an uptick (one point) and the one you dislike which loses 3 points. Yes I am aware a negative vote is worth more that is intentional. Upvotes are in green, downvotes are in in red. Copy and paste the previous posters vote and change the numbers. You may vote once per day. This is purely a popularity contest and you do not have to explain an upvote or downvote. When downvotes reach 0 the class is eliminated. Finally, if an edition has one or two votes left, then you have to make the choice to use all of your downvotes to eliminate it; there is no vote splitting.

This is a pure popularity contest, and is meant to be fun. You can cast your votes for whatever reason you want. Spite, irrational love/hate, gameplay mechanics, strategic voting, and so on is perfectly acceptable. This vote does not affect anything in real life. You can comment for the reasons for your vote, or not- up to you! But this is for enjoyment only.

Original Dungeons & Dragons 20

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 20

Dungeons & Dragons 3.X 20

Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition 20

Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition 20

L

lowkey13

*Deleted by user*

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolares

Hero

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 23

Dungeons & Dragons 3.X 18

Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition 17

Even if I prefer 5th edition, I can't ignore the one that brought me to these wonderfull world of RPGing.

4e I'm not a big fan of the way they made the powers, but love the core books art work.

Ps: If the mods think this thread could be problematic at all, please feel free to erase it B-)

Arial Black

Adventurer

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 21

Dungeons & Dragons 3.X 19

Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition 14

I love 5E, but 3E brought me back to D&D after years with other games, and I still play 3.5E today.

Mercule

Adventurer
BECMI 20
Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition 11
Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition 21

Added BECMI, because we're still early in the competition.

4E was a fine game, but never seemed like D&D, to me. -3
5E still feels like best of breed, to me. +1

Miladoon

First Post
Original Dungeons & Dragons 21

Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition 8

Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition 21

Its all about the philosophy ....Rules are just Guidelines

CaptainTeagueCodex.jpg

Status