• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Feats: UPDATE- MOBILE WINS!

leonardoraele

First Post
Inspiring leader didn't had a rightful death since it got down voted twice in the same day by the same person, I'm casting Raise Dead into it. (or should it be revert time?)

Dungeon Delver 5
Inspiring Leader 4
Mobile 9
Observant 1

Uh. What are you talking about, [MENTION=6804468]leonardoraele[/MENTION]? Who posted twice? Maybe be specific so that person has an opportunity to explain/correct?

And even if you "resurrected" it, I'm not grokking how you'd go from 0 to 4.

[MENTION=6777052]BoldItalic[/MENTION] said in his post it was after midnight his time. So, yeah, I don't think you are able to ignore his post and revive a feat. Would you please edit your last post to account for his?

JonnyP71

Explorer
Turned Wednesday here as well.... so ignoring the post which 'raised' Inspiring Leader

Dungeon Delver 6
Mobile 6
Observant 5

ZzarkLinux

First Post
Dungeon Delver 7
Mobile 3
Observant 5

and Mounted Combatant +9001
BoldItalics's vote was nine-plus hour difference, which is fine IMO. It's like voting before bed, then voting again after you wake before work the next morning. I've done it before like once or twice.

Besides, why resurrect Inspiring Leader when you can resurrect Mounted Combatant instead :confused:

Last edited:

BoldItalic

First Post
We can let [MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION] adjudicate, if you like. I read the rule You may vote once per day. as meaning once per calendar day, local time, wherever you are. It seemed to have worked so far. It's to stop people spamming, obviously. I'm in the UK, so I work by GMT. As I type this, it's 01:22 Wednesday.

But, hey, this thread is for fun. I'll be amused to see which one "wins".

Every vote reduces the total points by 2 (unless it eliminates a candidate that was on 1 or 2 points and the -3 is partly wasted). It's designed that way so that the process is guaranteed to terminate eventually. As things stand, there are just 15 points left so the most you can go before eliminating the next one is 4 more votes, leaving three candidates on 1 point each. After that, each vote must eliminate one candidate. So within the next 6 votes we are guaranteed to get the final result. It could be less. It could be as few as 3 votes. But however the next few people vote, it will be soon.

I've certainly voted late at night, followed by early in the morning. Done it more than once. My take has been "once per calendar day," not "once per 24 hours." The latter is too accounting-sensitive.

leonardoraele

First Post
Alright then, if you guys think this is ok, then I change my up vote to Mobile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dungeon Delver 7
Mobile 4
Observant 2

Last edited:

Remove ads