• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Named Wizards- TENSER WINS!!!!!

Abi-Dalzim 20
Aganazzar 20
Bigby 21
Drawmij 16
Maximilian 20
Melf 17 -- this sounds too much like MILF
Mordenkainen 24
Nystul 18
Otiluke 21
Otto 21
Rary 20
Sniloc 14
Tasha 18
Tenser 21 -- The Bitchin' Camaro of spells

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Mike Nystul had a Kickstarter debacle and ongoing trainwreck called Axes & Anvils (amongst others). Shame, cause it sounded like a cool idea.

That's not good.

Oh, and apparently Mike didn't invent the spell, his *dad* did.

Random internet source which means it is the undeniable truth, written it 100 foot tall flaming letters:
For clarity on Nystul's Magic Aura, it is named after Brad Nystul who suggested the effect to Gary Gygax. Brad is the father of Mike Nystul and Bryan Nystul. The family all played together in these early D&D games.
(source: http://boardgame.geekdo.com/geeklist/160421/controversial-or-fraudulent-kickstarters )

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Abi-Dalzim 20
Aganazzar 20
Bigby 21
Drawmij 16
Maximilian 20
Melf 18
Mordenkainen 24
Nystul 18
Otiluke 21
Otto 21
Rary 20
Sniloc 14
Tasha 16
Tenser 21

Though I prefer "Peralay", having your own action figure is pretty boss.

Downvote since, you've spent decades mastering your craft, gaining the magical power and prowess to create you own spells...the laws of the multiverse yours to warp and command...

...and the best you could come up with was..."make 'em laugh" :erm:

Get. Out.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Downvote since, you've spent decades mastering your craft, gaining the magical power and prowess to create you own spells...the laws of the multiverse yours to warp and command...

...and the best you could come up with was..."make 'em laugh" :erm:

Get. Out.

Tasha was the alias the Iggwilv took while masquerading as a low level apprentice. She's the author of the Demonomicon. I'll be [-]pissed[/-] mildly annoyed if this doesn't come down to an epic battle between Mordenkainen and Tasha.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Tasha was the alias the Iggwilv took while masquerading as a low level apprentice. She's the author of the Demonomicon. I'll be [-]pissed[/-] mildly annoyed if this doesn't come down to an epic battle between Mordenkainen and Tasha.

Where's that from?

First I've ever heard about it. Not that it would change my vote. But I don't think that's as widely acknowledged "canonical" as you seem to make it sound/think it is.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Where's that from?

First I've ever heard about it. Not that it would change my vote. But I don't think that's as widely acknowledged "canonical" as you seem to make it sound/think it is.

Right here.
Greyhawk wiki said:
Now using the name Tasha, Iggwilv encountered the wizard Zagig Yragerne, who quickly (and scandalously) took her on as an apprentice. Sometime during this period (early fourth century CY), Tasha also served as a member of the Company of Seven, Zagig's adventuring band. Zagig and Tasha's relationship culminated in the imprisonment of the demon lord Fraz-Urb'luu. When Zagig was unaware, Tasha spoke to the imprisoned demon lord, and learned many secrets. Shortly thereafter, Iggwilv absconded with many of Zagig's magical tomes, including the Tome of Zyx, which she would later make additions to and rename The Demonomicon.

SubDude

Explorer
Abi-Dalzim 20
Aganazzar 20
Bigby 21
Drawmij 16
Maximilian 20
Melf 18
Mordenkainen 24
Nystul 18
Otiluke 21
Otto 21
Rary 21
Sniloc 12
Tasha 17
Tenser 19

Both due to originality / quality of their name.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Abi-Dalzim 20
Aganazzar 20
Bigby 22
Drawmij 16
Maximilian 20
Melf 18
Mordenkainen 24
Nystul 18
Otiluke 21
Otto 21
Rary 21
Sniloc 10
Tasha 17
Tenser 19

I want a wand to cast the Bigby's Hand spells... Or a +3 backscratcher. Either would be awesome!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads