• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Named Wizards- TENSER WINS!!!!!

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Bigby 6 - A true mage.
Leomund 8
Mordenkainen 5
Tenser 5 - Tenser's Transformation? Why would you want to give up your god-like powers so you can be a BSF?

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Well Tenser's Floating Disk is rather awesome. I mean, how else are you going to get all of your 1st level magic-user students across a river? Tenser's Floating Disk of course!

Step one, cast Fly. Step two, cast Tenser's Floating Disk. Step three, have all of your students cast Tenser's Floating Disk with their one first level spell. Have a student sit on your disk and have then next student sit on that student's disk, and so on. Then just fly over the river with your students riding the disks after you.

Of course both the Lightning Bolt and Disk train are great... until you cast Tenser's Transformation. Then you can hit stuff instead. Yay?

Bigby on the other hand (no pun intended) just has a big giant hand hit stuff for him. The way a proper mage would. ;)

Duan'duliir

Devil of Chance
Aack. This sounds like the beginning to one of those math/logic problems.

You cast Tenser's floating disk to transport your students across the river. Each student weighs 300 pounds (they are well fed!). If each river crossing takes 3 minutes, and you have 200 students, how long will it take until you get bored and cast fireball at the remaining students?

2 minutes, tops.

Bigby 7 MY UPVOTE
Leomund 8
Mordenkainen 3 MY DOWNVOTE
Tenser 5

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads