• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Named Wizards- TENSER WINS!!!!!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Well Tenser's Floating Disk is rather awesome. I mean, how else are you going to get all of your 1st level magic-user students across a river? Tenser's Floating Disk of course!

Step one, cast Fly. Step two, cast Tenser's Floating Disk. Step three, have all of your students cast Tenser's Floating Disk with their one first level spell. Have a student sit on your disk and have then next student sit on that student's disk, and so on. Then just fly over the river with your students riding the disks after you.

Of course both the Lightning Bolt and Disk train are great... until you cast Tenser's Transformation. Then you can hit stuff instead. Yay?

Bigby on the other hand (no pun intended) just has a big giant hand hit stuff for him. The way a proper mage would. ;)

Sorry man. Now you have me picturing Tenser as a duck. I'm voting him down now.

Bigby 7
Leomund 6
Mordenkainen 2
Tenser 6

Up late doing laundry (it is 12:30 a.m. here in Hoosierland) and futzing about the house, 'cause tomorrow's a day off for the election. Figured if I want to get one last vote in, I'd better do it now because this thread's likely to be decided before noon.

VikingLegion

Explorer
Bigby 8
Leomund 4
Mordenkainen 2
Tenser 6

Ah Mordy.... I held the life of an archmage in my hands and let you continue on. I want you to think about that every day for the rest of your life, which might not be much longer, but still...

**EDIT** was posting at the same time as Ancalagon, so new numbers are:

Bigby 6
Leomund 4
Mordenkainen 3
Tenser 6

I think if Bigby was transplanted to our world he would have to come up with a new spell called Bigby's Extended Obscenity, which would summon a gigantic disembodied fist with middle finger out. Common uses of this spell would be to have it follow cars that pull out right in front of him, appear right in front of people who answer their cell phone in movie theaters, etc.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads