SW Saga Edition - Big ould Skill list???

vagabundo

Adventurer
Anyone remember a PDF floating about with a skill list for Saga edition. It had all the optional entries from all the books with DCs and a little summary for each one.

I've lost my copy.

Thanks.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know of any such pdf.

My understanding is that they didn't add any skills. They added new uses for the skills listed in the core rulebook, with some detailed rules for those uses.

And here I have to switch to Mod Voice:

Unless it was produced by WotC for free, distributing copies of all that information would probably be considered infringing on copyright, which is not something EN World is prepared to support. Sorry.

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
To my knowledge from owning every single saga book, no such list was ever created. They had the extended skills rules and feats and talents that related to skills and their options, but I've never seen an official expanded skill list.

vagabundo

Adventurer

My understanding is that they didn't add any skills. They added new uses for the skills listed in the core rulebook, with some detailed rules for those uses.

Unless it was produced by WotC for free, distributing copies of all that information would probably be considered infringing on copyright, which is not something EN World is prepared to support. Sorry.

Sorry I meant skill uses, like Jury Rig for Mechanics or Hot Shot. It was a fan made list.

It wasn't verbatim, I doubt it would have impinged on IP. Just a big list or those skill uses with a condensed summary.

EDIT: Its all good. The guys at D20 radio directed me to it. Thanks.

Last edited:

TheYeti1775

Adventurer

[MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION] [MENTION=55864]vagabundo[/MENTION] might be refering to this site: Star Wars RPG Saga Edition Online Index
That's IP friendly, its just a reference point of telling you where to locate each thing.

Remove ads