Swamp Trek III: The Search for Ter-raen

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: enjoy Covaith!

"Well, i seem to recall that spell casters require a lot of sleep, and I am not a spoell caster. Injured as I am I still take a watch. What do you reccommend for watches?"

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

OOC: enjoy Covaith!

"Well, i seem to recall that spell casters require a lot of sleep, and I am not a spoell caster. Injured as I am I still take a watch. What do you reccommend for watches?"

"I don't know about Gildrim," Weel says, "But so long as I pray to Phyrah at the right time, she's always granted my prayers whether I've slept through the night or not. Now you, though, would probably heal up much better with a solid night's rest."

[sblock=OOC]Cleric's don't need rest, but natural healing requires a straight eight hours. Given Weel's limited healing resources, it's probably worth it for Karl to get what he can back through sleep.[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
"Ah dinnae knaw aboot Gildrim aither," the dwarf answers. "Ah dinnae need sleep, but Ah widnae say Grendath gies me th' spells Ah want sae much as th' anes he daes...."

Gildrim hums and mutters and lays a hand on Karl, whose condition barely changes. "As ye see. But haud yer wheesht, Karl, lad! We'll see ye restit, nae matter hou much complainin' ye dae."[sblock=OOC]Cure minor wounds on Karl, through Grendath's great generosity. Gildrim's also a divine caster. It's refreshing not to have an arcanist around. We did have a watch order, but I can't remember it. Gildrim takes the darkest watch, anyway, and Karl goes last, when he'll be best rested.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

"I doubt I'm going to wind down from that encounter any time soon," Weel says, glancing in the direction of the monster's bodies, "So I'll be happy to take first watch."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard is listening impassively to the banter about watches while he tends to Sally, his horse.
"I'm a soldier at heart, so wherever there's a post to fill, that's where I'll stand watch... so where's the hole in the schedule?"
Richard will not lay down immediately regardless, the day is relatively young so he'll scout a decent flat spot and set up the outlines of camp.
"Since we still have daylight left, can someone hunt up some game while I finish up the campsite?"
The young man sets to his task with vigor and in short order he has cleared debris and rocks, dug a firepit, gathered firewood and started a small fire.
Once the small blaze is set Richard will finish clearing off a spot for his gear and finally dig out a handful of oats to add to Sallys' forage while he rubs his mount down and ensures her restraints are not too loose or too tight.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Gildrum, will you join me in a hunt", Asks Karl as he draws pout his bow and quiver.
He glances pensively at Doctor Weel to see if there are any objections.

[sblock=pensively] i hope i used that world correctly.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Weel, human cleric

"Gildrum, will you join me in a hunt", Asks Karl as he draws pout his bow and quiver.
He glances pensively at Doctor Weel to see if there are any objections

The cleric shrugs. "Can't hurt to have a good meal in your belly before you sleep," he says.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Aw richt, laddie. Lat's see if we can owerpower some veecious mushrooms an' ruits withoot gettin' intae tay much trooble. We willnae gae far," Gildrim says.

Remove ads